This month, I thought about doing something a little more fun for the draw … in fact, we’ll do something different, a DIY-Pinterest Challenge. I’m sure you have a project «I have to make later» on your pinboard … well, let’s get it done!
So take a DIY project that you have on your Pinterest account but you have not yet tested. It can be complicated or simple-easy!
Then get inspired by this project and make one yourself. Perhaps it is a stenciled-wall or a decoration in your boys room. When your creation is complete, take a photo and upload it to your pinterest (you can put it elsewhere beforehand if you want, eg your blog for traffic redundancy).
Put the hashtag #challengeroseflash and drop me a line to email@example.com with a link to it, I put them on my board called Challenge Pinterest Rose Flash.
The top 5 will be put here and then it’s time to vote for the bestest creation.
The one who has the most votes will be crowned winner and will receive the prize.
FAQ & RULES:
- You can submit more than one creation.
- You have until midnight on
June 30July 11th to submit your creation. Do not forget to hashtag #challengeroseflash when you post on Pinterest. Please also put the link of your DIY inspiration and email me to make sure I see it and put it on my board to be judge.
- If you don’t have an account Pinterest, send me your picture and I will upload firstname.lastname@example.org for you. You can also request an invitation to me Pinterest, I would be pleased to do so.
- Your creation must be a personal project (no client projects!)
- The top 5 will be released on
July 4thJuly 16th on this blog. The top 5 nominees will also be contacted via email
- If you are in the top 15 you can encourage your family and friends to vote for you (of course) one vote per IP address / day.
- The voting period ends on
July 11July 27th, the winner will be announced on July 13July 30th.
- A strategic consultation with Rose Flash (1 hour, by Skype, phone or in person)
- A post on the blog about you and your creations
- $ 100 in gift certificates Rose Flash
- a happy dance made expressly for you (lol)
So you in?